Kyrgyzstan or officially the Kyrgyz or Kirghizia is a country in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is a landlocked country with mountainous terrain and is bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west , Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east. Its capital and largest city is Bishkek. Although geographically isolated by its highly mountainous terrain, which has helped preserve its ancient culture, Kyrgyzstan has been at the crossroads of several great civilizations as part of the Silk Road and other commercial and cultural routes. Though long inhabited by a succession of independent tribes and clans, Kyrgyzstan has periodically fallen under foreign domination and attained sovereignty as a nation-state only after the breakup of the Soviet Union in 1991. Since independence, the sovereign state has officially been a unitary parliamentary republic, although it continues to endure ethnic conflicts,revolts, economic troubles transitional governments and political conflict. Kyrgyzstan is a member of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Eurasian Economic Union, the Collective Security Treaty Organization, the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, the Turkic Council, the Türksoy community and the United Nations. Ethnic Kyrgyz make up the majority of the country's 6 million people, followed by significant minorities of Uzbeks and Russians. Kyrgyzis closely related to other Turkic languages, although Russian remains widely spoken and is an official language, a legacy of a century of Russification. The majority of the population are non-denominational Muslims. In addition to its Turkic origins, Kyrgyz culture bears elements of Persian, Mongolian, and Russian influence.
The climate varies regionally. The low-lying Fergana Valley in the southwest is subtropical and extremely hot in summer, with temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F) The northern foothills are temperate and the Tian Shan varies from dry continental to polar climate . In the coldest areas temperatures are sub-zero for around 40 days in winter, and even some desert areas experience constant snowfall in this period. In the lowlands the temperature ranges from around -?6 °C (21 °F) in January to 24 °C (75 °F) in July.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KRYGSTHAN :
1. The medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO .
2. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 12-15LAC
3.MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is offered in English Medium .
4. The Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan .
5. The Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities.
6. The Students who study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get Degree of MD Physician and are recognized in all parts of the world.
7. The Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan provide MCI coaching.
8. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
9. The Students who study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities.
10. The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.
11. Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars.
12. The process of admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is very simple.
Cost of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Nationals :
Study cost in Kyrgyzstan is minimal at the cheapest universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students or any international students. The reason why Kyrgyzstan is becoming the new upcoming study hub for Indian students is due to a good education system and the existence of Kyrgyzstan cheap universities and a great overall study and stay experience.
1.Tuition fees for the entire MBBS in the abroad course.
2.Hostel accommodation for the entire course.
3.Food and Living cost through the course.
4.Miscellaneous Costs including health insurance, Resident permit extension, text books etc.