ABOUT UKRAINE :
Ukraine is located in eastern Europe and it is the second largest country on the continent after Russia. The capital is Kiev (Kyiv) which is located on the Dnieper River in north-central Ukraine. Ukrainian is the official language and its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religions in the country are Eastern Orthodoxy and Greek Cat holism. It is the world's 46th-largest country and it has long been a global breadbasket because of its extensive, fertile farmlands and is one of the world's largest grain exporters.It’s diversified economy includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in aerospace and industrial equipment. The population of Ukraine, 81.9% were Christians, comprising a 65.4% who declared to be Orthodox, 7.1% simply Christians, 6.5% Greek Rite Catholics,1.9% Protestants, 1.1% were Muslims and 1.0% Latin Rite Catholics. Judaism and Hinduism were the religions of 0.2% of the population each.
The average temperature of Ukraine in January which is also the coldest month is about 26 °F (?3 °C) in the southwest and about 18 °F (?8 °C) in the northeast. The average temperature in July which the hottest month is about 73 °F (23 °C) in the southeast and about 64 °F (18 °C) in the northwest.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN UKRAINE :
- Study in Premier Government Medical Universities in Ukraine.
- All the universities are under Ministry of Health and Education , Government of Ukraine.
- 197 universities that have license to teach foreigners, and that are training students in more than 800 specialties.
- Opportunity to study in the chosen language: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
- Worldwide recognized degrees (WHO, UNESCO, PLAB, USMLE, EU COUNCIL, etc.).
- No IELTS or TOEFL needed for admission.
- Possibility of academic transfer from Ukraine to any university in EU, UK or USA and vice versa.
- 100% guarantee of getting visa to eligible candidates.
- Students enjoy 50% discounts on the passenger fare.
- Bilateral student exchange program with universities in Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Poland, Sweden, UK, USA, etc.
- Enrichment of experience through visiting professors from USA, CANADA, UK, EU, etc.
- Racial, religious interethnic tolerance in a multicultural environment.
- Participation of students in seminars /symposia / project work, etc. in other European cities.
- European life standard.
- Foreign students have the same rights as Ukrainian students.
- A broad university infrastructure: libraries, hostels, sports centers etc.
- Modern technologies, implemented in the studying process.
- Emphasis on practical aspects in teaching.
- Reasonable cost of living.
- Cheap unlimited access to the Internet.
- A powerful scientific base with an age-old history is a real possibility for a foreign student to become familiar with the world academic community.
- Modern system of medical insurance and service.
- Orientation of higher education of Ukraine for the most promising industries and businesses.
- Moderate climate. Affordable and cheap mobile communication.
- Chances of permanent residence & settlement in Europe after completion of study program. Opportunity of three months Summer Jobs during vacation in countries like UK, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, etc.
- One of the best transport infrastructure.
All Of The Colleges Are Members Of The Following International Organizations:
- World Health organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India(MCI)
- United Nations Organization(UNO)
- International Association of Universities(IAU)
- European universities Association (EUA)
- European Association of International Education (EAIE)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Association of Medical Education of Europe (AMEE)
- International Education Society (IES, London)
- European Credit Transfer System (ECTS)
Cost of studying MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Nationals :
Study cost in Ukraine is minimal at the cheapest universities in Ukraine for Indian students or any international students. The reason why Ukraine is becoming the new upcoming study hub for Indian students is due to a good education system and the existence of Ukraine cheap universities and a great overall study and stay experience.
1.Tuition fees for the entire MBBS in the abroad course.
2.Hostel accommodation for the entire course.
3.Food and Living cost through the course.
4.Miscellaneous Costs including health insurance, Resident permit extension, text books etc.