China or officially the People's Republic of China (PRC), is a country in East Asia and the world's most populous country, with a population of around 1.404 billion. Covering approximately 9,600,000 square kilometers (3,700,000 sq mi), it is the third- or fourth-largest country by total area. Governed by the Communist Party of China, the state exercises jurisdiction over 22 provinces, five autonomous regions, four direct-controlled municipalities (Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, and Chongqing), and the special administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macau. China emerged as one of the world's earliest civilizations, in the fertile basin of the Yellow River in the North China Plain. Since the introduction of economic reforms in 1978, China's economy has been one of the world's fastest-growing with annual growth rates consistently above 6 percent. As of 2016, it is the world's second-largest economy by nominal GDP and largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). China is also the world's largest exporter and second-largest importer of goods.
Why Study MBBS In China?
1. There are 49 approved medical schools which come directly under the supervision of the Chinese Government. All of them are listed in the World Health Organization (WHO)'s "Directory of World Medical Schools".
2. The students from chinese universities are eligible to attend national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, PLAB, HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
3. As compared to U.S., Korea, Japan and other European countries the cost of the complete course of MBBS in China is quite affordable
4. China has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
5. Students get ample opportunities in their field after completing their MBBS from China.
6. The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Chinese University are recognized by all countries.
7. . No donation is required for getting admission in medical universities in China
8. Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
9. The quality of accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
10. The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
Cost of studying MBBS in China for Indian Nationals :
Study cost in China is minimal at the cheapest universities in China for Indian students or any international students. The reason why China is becoming the new upcoming study hub for Indian students is due to a good education system and the existence of China cheap universities and a great overall study and stay experience.
1.Tuition fees for the entire MBBS in the abroad course.
2.Hostel accommodation for the entire course.
3.Food and Living cost through the course.
4.Miscellaneous Costs including health insurance, Resident permit extension, text books etc.